
I'm trying to set up this blog so I can let you take part in my travels around the world. I will try to post some interesting stories from around the globe as they happen to me. I'm basically always 'on the road' and therefore I should have quite some interesting stories to tell.
I'm not just talking about diving here but if you want to find out about the beautiful world hidden beneath the surface just have a look at my homepage at goproaustralia.com.
Any questions or comments are welcome. See you out there, somewhere 'on the road'.
I'm not just talking about diving here but if you want to find out about the beautiful world hidden beneath the surface just have a look at my homepage at goproaustralia.com.
Any questions or comments are welcome. See you out there, somewhere 'on the road'.
No comments:
Post a Comment