What a surprise I thought when I walk through the streets of Bangkok finding an elephant in front of a few bars on Sukhomvit Soi 23. You could buy some sugar cane off the owner and feet the elephant. I'm still not sure if I think this is nice or just a poor example of someone exploiting animals to make some money. The elephant was about two years old and her name was Linda. It's definitely nice to take a picture of this cute animal but I'm not sure if it really belongs to a busy bar street at twelve o'clock at night. Feel free to leave some comments!Friday, August 24, 2007
Bangkok at night
What a surprise I thought when I walk through the streets of Bangkok finding an elephant in front of a few bars on Sukhomvit Soi 23. You could buy some sugar cane off the owner and feet the elephant. I'm still not sure if I think this is nice or just a poor example of someone exploiting animals to make some money. The elephant was about two years old and her name was Linda. It's definitely nice to take a picture of this cute animal but I'm not sure if it really belongs to a busy bar street at twelve o'clock at night. Feel free to leave some comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These animals should not be 'on the road' according to me.
Thanks Camille. That's what I think too.
Post a Comment