Bangkok is a vibrant city and many things can happen to you here. But I was still surprised to run into Miss Thailand World when I came to Siam Paragon Shopping Complex. It definitely was a nice enhancement to my day there. In the same shopping complex you can find the Siam Ocean World Bangkok which is definitely worth a visit. See sharks and other marine life swimming in there natural habitat. You can also go for a dive there. If you want to learn more about diving check out my website at http://www.goproaustralia.com/Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Miss Thailand
Bangkok is a vibrant city and many things can happen to you here. But I was still surprised to run into Miss Thailand World when I came to Siam Paragon Shopping Complex. It definitely was a nice enhancement to my day there. In the same shopping complex you can find the Siam Ocean World Bangkok which is definitely worth a visit. See sharks and other marine life swimming in there natural habitat. You can also go for a dive there. If you want to learn more about diving check out my website at http://www.goproaustralia.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Didn't she run away screaming?
Good fun Bangkok is though, little unexpected stories like these can happen to anyone.
Good one Thomas!
No she actually asked to be on a photo with me so that's why I have this photograph.
Post a Comment