Another diving adventure here in Sydney just before I'm leaving to the Philippines. I did one dive in Kurnell before and it's always an adventure to get wet here in Sydney. If you ever come over here enjoy a nice dive. It's a bit cold (17C) but you will definitely enjoy the marine life here including the sea dragon which is endemic to Australian waters. For more information on the dive go to http://www.goproaustralia.com/ and check out the news.Monday, October 1, 2007
Kurnell Steps
Another diving adventure here in Sydney just before I'm leaving to the Philippines. I did one dive in Kurnell before and it's always an adventure to get wet here in Sydney. If you ever come over here enjoy a nice dive. It's a bit cold (17C) but you will definitely enjoy the marine life here including the sea dragon which is endemic to Australian waters. For more information on the dive go to http://www.goproaustralia.com/ and check out the news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment