Spending a bit this time back in 'the place where I pay my rent' - Sydney. The weather here is getting better and at least sometimes the sun is shining through. I did a bit of diving on Shelly Beach and went on a nice kayak trip last Sunday. There are always lots of things to do here it's just all quite expensive. The photo is of a nice sunset looking over downtown Sydney from Manly's Northhead. Next week I will be leaving to Thailand again. Had some nice food here too: http://worldrestaurantreview.blogspot.com/2007/11/fujiya.htmlMonday, November 5, 2007
Back in Sydney
Spending a bit this time back in 'the place where I pay my rent' - Sydney. The weather here is getting better and at least sometimes the sun is shining through. I did a bit of diving on Shelly Beach and went on a nice kayak trip last Sunday. There are always lots of things to do here it's just all quite expensive. The photo is of a nice sunset looking over downtown Sydney from Manly's Northhead. Next week I will be leaving to Thailand again. Had some nice food here too: http://worldrestaurantreview.blogspot.com/2007/11/fujiya.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment