Finally I managed to dive the SS Yongala which is supposed to be one of the best wreck dives in the world. The ship sunk in 1911 and was only discovered in 1958. Now almost a hundred years later it is covered with hundreds of soft and hard corals and an enormous amount of fish call it their home. It must be one of the best dives I have ever done. For more information check out the news on my website.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Finally SS Yongala
Finally I managed to dive the SS Yongala which is supposed to be one of the best wreck dives in the world. The ship sunk in 1911 and was only discovered in 1958. Now almost a hundred years later it is covered with hundreds of soft and hard corals and an enormous amount of fish call it their home. It must be one of the best dives I have ever done. For more information check out the news on my website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment